We offer stump grinding at a price you can afford
Stump Grinding in New Lisbon NJ
Was there a mystery tree stump on your property when you acquired it? Did you chop a tree down and decide to cut costs (pun intended) by leaving the stump in place? We offer stump grinding services in New Lisbon NJ to grind away and remove any stump at a price you can afford.
But tree stumps and above-ground roots aren’t just an eyesore, they can be hazardous too. Above-ground tree roots can cause cracks in foundations, sidewalks and driveways, and damage underground pipes. And stumps left behind will often serve as a home for termites and other varmints and limit the use that can be given to a particular outdoor space.
Why Grind Tree Stumps
- Prevent damage to underground pipes
- Remove hindrance to movement
- Increase the aesthetic value of your landscape
- Prevent damage to concrete
- Allow more room for your garden or next outdoor project
Ready to Make this Happen?
We want to know all about your ideas for a deck. Fill out this short form and we’ll get back to you in less than 10 minutes.*
* Responses outside of regular business hours may take longer.
Our Approach to Stump Grinding
Tree Care Tip Video
We come equipped with a stump grinder capable of fitting through a 36″ gate. We typically grind the stump between 6 – 12 inches below the surface which we then backfill. This will leave you plenty of room to re-sod or plant grass seed. Any visible roots will be eliminated as well. To prevent ongoing growth of the remaining roots we recommend applying a chemical after the grinding process. If you prefer, we can leave the mulch that you can use in your garden for improved appearance, weed reduction, and water retention. Call us for a free estimate on your stump grinding / removal project or submit the form at the top of this page and we’ll get back to you within minutes.
Why Choose Us for Stump Grinding?
- We’re fully licensed bonded and insured Under Pennsylvania law, working hiring a company that is not insured makes you liable to any damage to persons or property that are caused by the company.
- We are certified arborists We’re Certified Tree Care Safety Professionals (CTSP).
- References available Don’t take our word for it. Reach out to our past customers.
- Estimate first, work second You’ll know exactly what you’ll be paying and how long it will take before the project begins.
- The right tools for the job We’ve got all the cutting edge (pun intended) tools to get the job done right.
- Safety first We bring all the personal protective equipment required by The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Not Just Stump Grinding Services in New Lisbon NJ
So, we’ve seen how valuable trees are to a property, both esthetically and functionally. However, trees also require occasional maintenance in order to maintain their health and stability. That’s why we offer a variety of other tree care services in New Lisbon NJ. Some of our other services include:
- Tree Removal
- Tree Trimming / Pruning
- Stump Removal
- Tree Shaping & Thinning
- Brush Clearing
- Palm Tree Skinning
A History in New Lisbon NJ
We’ve been performing stump grinding in New Lisbon NJ and it’s surrounding areas for over 20 years. We bring this experience and the knowledge to bare on each and every project. Also, we’re a fully licensed, bonded and insured company. This is important because, under New Lisbon NJ law, if you use a company that is not licensed you are financially responsible for them and their employees as well as any damage to your neighbor’s property.
<div class=”table proof-logos”><!– –> <div class=”table-cell”><img src=”https://philadelphiapatreeremoval.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/angies-list-award-1.png” alt=”Angies List Logo” class=”et_pb_animation_top et-animated”></div><!– –> <div class=”table-cell”><img src=”https://philadelphiapatreeremoval.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/home-advisor-screened-1.png” alt=”Home Advisor Logo” class=”et_pb_animation_top et-animated”></div><!– –> <div class=”table-cell”><img src=”https://philadelphiapatreeremoval.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/bbb.png” alt=”BBB Logo” class=”et_pb_animation_top et-animated”></div><!– –> <div class=”table-cell”><img src=”https://philadelphiapatreeremoval.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/bestof.png” alt=”Thumbtack Best of Award” class=”et_pb_animation_top et-animated”></div><!– –> <div class=”table-cell”><img src=”https://philadelphiapatreeremoval.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/ha-award.png” alt=”Home Advisor Award Logo” class=”et_pb_animation_top et-animated”></div><!– –> <div class=”table-cell”><img src=”https://philadelphiapatreeremoval.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/thumbtack.png” alt=”Thumbtack Award Logo” class=”et_pb_animation_top et-animated”></div><!– –></div> GET AROUND
FIND USPhiladelphia Tree Removal (215) 596-4188