Tree Trimming Services
We bring an eye for pruning that’s been honed over many years
Our Tree Pruning Techniques
Tree Care Tip Video
- Thinning Thinning a tree’s canopy allows more light to penetrate it’s interior. The effect is a strengthening of the tree’s interior structure and an increase in trunk diameter. It also helps prevent disease and infection by increasing airflow.
- Structural Pruning Often a tree will seek out sunlight by growing laterally in excess. They may grow multiple trunks, excessively large or long lateral branches and often have too many branches originating from one point. The goal of structural pruning is to give the tree a single, dominant trunk with evenly spaced branches. This ensures a healthier and longer life.
- Canopy Reduction If your tree has outgrown its allotted space, it might be time for a canopy reduction. This technique consists of trimming the outer edges of the canopy to reduce its size.
- Lifting Ever hit your head on a branch while walking down the sidewalk? It’s no fun. Lifting let’s us increase the clearance at the bottom of trees.
- Crown Cleaning Crown cleaning is the practice of removing dead, dying, broken defective and diseased limbs from the tree.
Tree Trimming Techniques to Avoid
- Over thinning
- Flush cuts
- Over lifting
When to Consider Tree Trimming Services in Roebling NJ
With regular maintenance, a tree’s lifespan can be increased considerably. In cases where the tree is not in jeopardy, tree trimming might not be required. However, sometimes a tree’s roots or branches will grow to the point where they create construction impediments, by coming into contact with electrical wiring, drainage system, or water pipes. Other times trees become infected with disease, posing additional threats. Natural events such as storms that produce heavy winds may also take their toll on trees, leaving them vulnerable to falling. Other times, the roots of trees grow too large and end up damaging concrete above it. In these cases, tree trimming services in Roebling NJ may become a necessity. No matter the reason, our tree care professionals have the know-how, machinery and expertise needed to get your job done.
Safety, our Prime Consideration When Performing Tree Trimming Services
Safely trimming a tree requires a good amount of planning and expertise. Many factors such as the direction of the tree’s lean, the size of its branches, etc. need to be considered when performing tree trimming.
The safety and security of the property and those around is our prime concern. That’s why we employ only trained and experienced staff from the Roebling NJ area for the trimming of your tree. Our staff brings years of experience to each job and is able to remove trees from any situation.
Not Just Tree Trimming Services in Roebling NJ
So, we’ve seen how valuable trees are to a property, both esthetically and functionally. However, trees also require occasional maintenance in order to maintain their health and stability. That’s why we offer a variety of other tree care services in Roebling NJ. Some of our other services include:
- Tree Removal
- Stump Removal
- Stump Grinding
- Tree Shaping & Thinning
- Brush Clearing
- Palm Tree Skinning
A History in Roebling NJ
We’ve been performing Tree Trimming in Roebling NJ and it’s surrounding areas for over 20 years. We bring this experience and the knowledge to bare on each and every project. Also, we’re a fully licensed, bonded and insured company. This is important because, under Roebling NJ law, if you use a company that is not licensed you are financially responsible for them and their employees as well as any damage to your neighbor’s property.